Fear Not Part 4 – Why we Cannot Loose this Battle
This is a battle because we know as children of God, we must face battles.
- We are not alone in this battle. We are with Jesus Christ because he is the one who started it. Jesus Christ has already approved of our battle therefore we cannot loose. He has also confirmed that the church will not loose. (Matthew 16:18)
- Jesus has already laid the foundation. We are built upon apostles and prophets thus the foundation is firm and strong. Our faith in Jesus is that foundation that is built upon the foundation of the apostles. (Ephesians 2:19-20)
- He finished the battle. We are been reminded that before the cross, we were dead in our own sins but on the day Jesus died, God made us alive in Christ. Christ disarmed all principalities which were against us and made a public spectacle of them and triumphed over them. (Colossians 2: 13-15)
- Christ was placed head over everything and he became everything for the church. The church is made up of the believers (you and I) who had been called out from the darkness, dead from our trespasses. Nothing can prevail over us for we are winners. (Ephesians 1:22)
- If Christ won the battle, we have also won the battle. We are not of this Earth for we are sojourners. Whatever Christ has conquered on this earth, we have also conquered whatever it is. We are seated with Christ in the heavenly realm far above all principalities and there is nothing that can prevail over us. (Ephesians 2:6)
Romans 8:31 – if God is for us, who then can trespass against us.